Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Japan is weird

Hi. I don't care what country you're viewing this blog from (and btw, I took off that hit-counter that kept track of all of you b/c it was whelming me) I have a question for you.

Can you buy Box-O-Placenta at your local pharmacy?

Yeah, it's the red boxes on the second shelf. What is going on here? Is this boxed placenta in pill form, to pop? Is it in powder form, do you stir it into your hot water and chug it for a quick energy boost? Will my future placenta production be increased 3-fold by taking this? What are the side-effects? Sometimes it really bugs me that I am illiterate in this country.

Me and Sandi found this mural on a building. You can examine it on your own time, and contemplate the complexities of the Japanese psyche.

No comments: