Sunday, June 17, 2007

Picasa... finally

Happy DAY, yo. I finally got the Picasa photo album thingy figured out and now I believe I will be able to imbed photo albums in the blog so that I won't have to waste space sticking tons of tiny pics up here. Even better, I won't have to waste the time of those of you who don't really want to look at lots of photos of me and my friends! Now you can click on links to photo albums only if you want, and if you dont't want well, they aren't taking up space on the blog.

Last Thursday and Friday were Ginowan high's English Camp up north in Nago. The next entry will be about that. However, after the camp I stayed up north for Paul's birthday party. Here's an album with some photos from Paul's bday as well as some recent karaoke pics!

Karaoke and Parties!

1 comment:

jean/Mum said...

looks like a great party, Joycita...I actually was able to click and see the album! Yeah , Jello! Love, Mum