Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Botanical Gardens

One of the things I hate about this blog site is the fact that I can't have photo albums. Whenever I want to put up more than 2 photos, the positioning gets all tricky and the blog wants to squish them into some corner I didn't want, or overlap them, or tell me that they're lined up next to each other in my preview layout and then sneakily turn them into a vertical or diagonal salad in real life. So, how delighted do you imagine I was when Picasa Blog Albums began to be advertised on blogger homepage, for free blog photo albums? Very! Of COURSE, for some stupid reason the program refuses to work for me, repeatedly reporting errors in upload when it is 99% complete. grrr, grrrr, grrrrr!

I cursed the gods and refused to have anything to do with my blog ever again. That's why I've been gone for a few days. But I'm back! I still curse the gods, but I will faithfully and painstakingly insert a mini-photo album's worth of pictures here for you now, because I am a good woman who wants others dying of boredom at work to have something to look at.

These pictures are all of my weekend trip to the botanical gardens and yara castle ruins.











2 comments:

jean/Mum said...

Joyce, totally awesome...I can almost feel and smell and touch them all...Love, Mum

Claire in Tuba-Town said...

Joyce, as far as photos go, I've had good luck with the Google Photo Albums. Keep trying! And as far as posting on the blog, I suggest all the same size and all centered. That seems to be the only way to keep things from going bonkers.