Monday, January 08, 2007

Viet Nam

Woman carrying coconuts on Unicorn Island, Mekong Delta

I just spend 2 weeks in Vietnam during the winter break with my ALT buddies Christina, Amy, and Jenny (block #1 represent!) It was a great experience. I feel like we were there for about a month, and am completely muddled back here in Japan. I had the urge to haggle with the cab driver last night over the price of our ride home from the airport. I forgot how my cell phone works. Oh yeah, and I definitely forgot Japanese. But this is not the kind of stuff you are interested in…. onward with the interesting! Vietnam. I think the easiest way for me to give you the low down will be in installments. I'll just write about the different parts of the trip when ever I have time over the course of the next few days, and stick em up here with a few photos.

No comments: