Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Triumphant Return!

Ha-ha! You thought I was never coming back!

Well, here I am, sana y salva. Above you see my triumphant pose in honor of the Triumphant Return. The reason I feel triumphant is because I am wearing the Superhero wetsuit. Every time I get inside this thing and pull down my mask, I feel like an indestructible super-joyce. You may even catch me whizzing furiously back and forth under water in this same pose with my snorkel and fins, chasing schools of small fish and singing the Starwars theme song out loud to myself (as you can tell, I have indeed been caught doing this.) Here are some underwater photos to demonstrate. Me, unaware. Me, upon being caught. Fish!



The snorkeling in Ishigaki is amazing! If you think these fish are cool, just wait til I get myself together and post more pictures of fishies. The main cause of the delay is that my computer has run out of space and I can't even fit half the trip photos on it. I keep meaning to go buy an external hard drive but haven't done it yet.

1 comment:

Ex Oki said...

Hi Joyce, I can't wait to read your account of your wonderful holiday in your blog! It must have been quite an adventure. Congrats on your triumphant return!