Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thai Thai


Last night I went out to eat with my buddy and realized that I have never posted pictures of Thai Thai's on this blog. I thought about it back in September and promptly forgot. This place is the awesomest looking restaurant I've ever eaten in, with the exception of Heaven and Hell in Tokyo... which was just too weird for words. You remember, the dungeon with the toilet face that kissed me and the gong that you had to bang 3 times to enter. To the right above, you see me if you look hard.

To the left, what you see is a table inside a metal blossom of sorts. If you have a party of more than 4, you are seated in a raised metal pod (featured in the photo below). The pods make up the second floor, so to say... at least you have to go up stairs to get there. The entire place is really confusing and I have walked into mirrors, I must admit. And fallen into a crevice while eating. Yup. If you come visit me (and Sandi may prove to be the only taker on that standing offer) then you too will experience the wonders of Thai Thai.

No comments: