Friday, February 02, 2007

Engrish locks!

For those of you who don't already know it, there is yet another website that will help you pass hours of boring time at work/home. It's Engrish! Engrish (things that are nonsensical/badly translated into English) is EVERYWHERE in Japan: menus, signs, packaging, T-shirts. I thought I would post a few good ones here, just to give you an idea of the kind of world I'm living in. I'm worried America may never be funny again after having lived in Japan.




2 comments:

Claire in Tuba-Town said...

The wallpaper on my desktop: "YOU LADY WILL PUSH THIS BUTTON BEFORE LEAVING". I love it. It makes me laugh every time I read it because I feel like it's speaking to me. And I wonder which of the many buttons on my computer I should indeed push.

jean/Mum said...

hmmmm...did you try the flesh juice? and if you can't "shit down", does one "shit up"????love, Mum